Monday, September 6, 2010

Look What's New!!!

I just finished some things I will be sharing in my 
Calendar BOM class this Thursday.
So, I thought I would share it with all of you, too.  
Kits and patterns will be available 
on my website www.quiltedinspirations.net.
First of all I would like you to meet
Candy Cornston, my newest "Wiggly Legs"
Next is the table mat that is a BOM
This is my new shadow table runner. 
The leaves look like they have fallen on the table!
This is one of my very favorite classes to teach.
These are some stuffed pumpkins that I love to place 
around the house during the fall months.
This is a gathering of leaves with some fun shadowing
techniques that I added.
If you would like to purchase kits and patterns
to make your own fall decorations, be sure
to check out my website for details and 
ordering.  




No comments:

Post a Comment