Friday, November 2, 2012

Hello to All!  Getting ready to do a Make & Take class tomorrow 
with some fun projects using circles. Here are a few that I
will be sharing with the gals. These are quick and fun to make.
We are going to create gift jar tops with this one.
These can be made to use as coasters to add a bit 
of Christmas to any room. I have had mine for years, 
not as coasters and actually not as anything.
Not sure what I want to do with mine,
will let you know when I know.

Here is what I have done with this technique
on my "Darling Sue" pattern



This one is actually 12" in diameter and very dimensional. 
My plan is to adhere it to a shaker-box to
 be filled with goodies. I am making one with quilting fabric
and will make a gift box filled with quilting items for
 one of my special quilting friends.
These are fun ornaments to make and look great on anyone's tree.

My next Make & Take class will be working with square's so stay posted to see
what will be offered!


1 comment:

  1. Karen . . . do you have patterns and instructions that you would sell for the "circle" projects? The yellow/green design is particularly lovely. So is the dimentional 12" design. Beautiful!!!! Marcia at hronbp1@msn.com.

    ReplyDelete